Over the last month, Invitation to Islam teams have been busy visiting villages across West Africa, inviting people to Islam, many of whom have never known of Islam previously. Although the initial plan was to visit villages in 5 countries, only 4 were visited due to lack of funds available. Alhamdulillah, through these endeavours 86 people were guided to Islam:
- Guinea – 9 villages visited, 29 embraced Islam
- Sierra Leone – 2 villages visited, 25 embraced Islam
- Liberia – 3 villages visited, 7 embraced Islam
- Togo 2 villages visited, 25 embraced Islam
- Benin – Unable to make visits due to lack of funds
May Allah accept from all those that were involved in this project and those that donated towards the project.